This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I just had to check out SAM'S club in here in Fairbanks, Alaska and found
the Fiskars set also, priced at $14.47, not bad for way up here.  Too bad I
just bought the big softouch Fiskars at Michaels for $18.95...But just had
to grab this set at SAM'S anyway, will save for later.  CAn't pass up a
bargain!

I cut manes on three of my four Fjords yesterday and scraped and combed off
great bunches of hair.  The Ravens have been hauling it off to line their
nests! I was covered with hair myself, and had little bits of cut mane even
on my face!  The horses looked fairly clean when I got done, but now have
rolled in the melting manure piles in the corraland look like appys and
pintos.  Glad it will scrape off with the hair, hopefully the corrals will
be dry before they finish shedding!

Jean in melting Fairbanks, Alaska, where it was +47 yesterday and sunny!
Snow sliding off the roof, water running down the driveway.

>Hi all!  I just returned from Sam's Club and I purchased the Fiskars 2 piece
>set for $13.94.  It includes the Soft-Touch scissors with another pair of
>small "micro-tip" scissors for precise cutting.  Both have blade sheaths as
>well.

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
[EMAIL PROTECTED]