This message is from: "Janne Myrdal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,

we had a beautiful filly born last night around midnight.  Ingrid was sneaky
as always and foaled while I took a snooze for  a couple of hours.  Sooooo
nice to have a new fluffy white baby around , and mare and foal are just
fine!!  Heidi, who lost her foal last month is jealous and will have to view
from afar for quite a while.  Heidi is  looking and feeling good.  Like my
vet said, " Janne, any other breed and she would have been one dead horse!!"
In light of all the circumstances, that is a great compliment and promo for
fjords, I'd say.!!

Back to the barn, cannot ever get enough of the continous miracles of life!!

PS:  I was gone for a week, and somehow my server was down while gone, so if
anyone contacted me on the geldings we have for sale. PLEASE e.mail me again
if I missed you!!!

Janne in ND where the sunrise was magnificent this am, and tho it is now
cloudy, the sun shines in our barn!!