This message is from: "Bushnell's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 06:35 PM 03/21/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>This message is from: "whfjords" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>> This message is from: "Bushnell's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> >
>> I'm looking for a website which has a gestation chart that shows the
>> correlation between the bred date and the due date, side by side, real
>> handy like! (no counting =)) anyone??
>Dear Ruthie,
>Try Country Life Farm at www.countrylifefarm.com
>go to the training area on their home page the scroll down(it's a ways) to
>Quick Tools then click on the foalomg date calculator........
>     There is another alternative, worked for me.  My mare was bred to
then Julie Will's stallion Erlend. I 've always thought Julie was pretty
special, but ... She emailed me "Any baby yet?"  well I'd checked my mare
6-8 times that day and it surely didn't look to be THE night.  But her
email made me check one more time.  Darned if that mare, she was waxing and
1/2 hour later was waxed on both sides.  She had her foal less than 5 hours
later than the original E mail.  I think she should market her services,
sure would save us all alot of time!!!

THANKS WHFJORDS! that's a good one.. we could use a Julie about now too.
Ruthie, NW MT