This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>Do you think a Fjord is a good choice for me?  If so, I am sure I am
looking for the larger breed (15 hands and 1300 to 1400 pounds).  As a
beginner, I'm sure I should also find a mature one, which will probably be
very hard to find.  If you agree that a Fjord is a good choice, are you aware
of any for sale that may be appropriate for me?

  Howdy list,
 This is part of a note I received today and hope someone might have a horse
for sale . We need some more horses  to please the people stopping by and
Emails we get.  Send what you have and I will see that he gets the word. He
is in MT.
 I am going to have him get on the list so he can enjoy the information
available .
  Still waiting for our first foal  Of  2000. Paradise's Emily is big as a
barn, and her due date was a week ago.Bjorn-Knutson looks on and weenies to
her, as if to say, Get on with it lil mother.

Dun Lookin' Fjords
Bud, Tillie & Amy Evers
Redmond OR
[EMAIL PROTECTED]