This message is from: "Meredith Sessoms" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I forgot to mention ... if you do change the subject line, drop the 'Re:'.
Subject lines in a discussion should go like:

His name is Winslow
Re: His name is Winslow
Re: His name is Winslow
Re: His name is Winslow
Cresty necks (was Re: His name is Winslow)
Re: Cresty necks (was Re: His name is Winslow)
Re: Cresty necks (was Re: His name is Winslow)
Re: Cresty necks (was Re: His name is Winslow)

etc.
That's the way it should go to have neat archives.  I learned we should put
the 'was' in the body, Lori has it in the subject line.  Do we have some
knowledgable computer people amongst us to tell us which is the more
acceptable?????  I have been on one other list long enough to learn their
ways.