This message is from: "Ron & Sherrie Dayton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This message is for all you Fjord lovers out there. We (thePNFPG ad
committee) have just completed the Show Flyer for 2000. This, along with a
swell article by Ursula Jensen, will go out to web sites and many
publications. We are doing some aggressive advertising this year and hope to
draw in a big crowd this year. We still need items for the raffle.
(donations) Your business will be announced as a donator at the show as the
articles are raffled off. (Good advertising for your farm !)
    If anyone would like a flyer or two for posting in your area (feed
stores, tack shops, etc.) let me know and I will send you some copies. On
behalf of the members of the ad committee, I want to thank all the good
folks who have been so supportive of the Libby Show and have worked so hard
to make it a success.

" Happy Trails "................RD