This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 3/15/00 10:40:16 AM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< dear listers, am contemplating a new saddle.  i would like to link up via
 email privately with anyone who has, or had an orthoflex saddle.  i am doing
 research and am getting conflicting messages.  please email me, if you can
 help.  thanks, denise

I purchased an Ortho-Flex Patriot for my Fjord recently. It was told when I
received it that as long as I kept it clean, after using it for a week I
didn't like it I could send it back. I liked the saddle and the way it felt,
but as I lacked experience fitting a saddle I had a local vet who has lots of
experience come out and fit it for me. He approved the saddle as fitting well
and I went ahead and purchased the saddle they sent me. My choice had been
black and I had been sent a brown and black which I liked when I saw it. I
just received an apology and a check for $25 from Ortho-Flex for sending the
wrong color.
I am really enjoying the saddle and the knee problem I was experiencing with
my western saddle have disappeared. Would very much recommend Ortho-Flex.

Sue Clark-Sorger
Crown Oak Fjords
Sandia Park NM
Where the snow has stopped and the sun is shining.