This message is from: "Janne Myrdal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Just wanted to give a quick update on F.A.Heidi, she came home last night,
finally.  She stayed safely at the clinic a few days extra, as I was at a
seminar in Colorado Springs.  She'll be OK, but needs a couple of months to
rebuild, sad to see a horse usually so full of spunk and attitude and
strenght go thru this.  Again thanks to ALL for your notes ,thoughts and
prayers.  Now we are waiting for Ingrid's baby and all looks good and normal
so far.

Really interesting to see the discussion on buying and selling fjords that
Carol started.  I looked looong and well before buying my two mares several
years ago.  It is hard to be patient, BUT it was well worth all the time.  I
have been around horses my whole life, and know my strenghts as well as my
limitations, and as far as ego goes, uffda, we spend our whole life fighting
that one. Plus the season of our lives change all the time, and therefore
the time with our critters changes also.  I am not 16, fearless and with ego
time to do what I want anymore.  My time is not my own these days, it
belongs mostly to a couple of adorable little boys ( and they're dad a bit
too, smile).   Therefore I have two geldings for sale right now, both young,
both started well, but they need two very different buyers.  Will advertize
them in a few days,  so wait for more info.

I guess my two cents worth  when it comes to the buying and selling of
horses is ; you have to MATCH THE HORSE AND BUYER well.

Janne back home in ND, but missing those Colorado mountains.