This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Karen and I keep returning messages that we believe have been sent
privately, then find they were sent from the list accidentally.  Ah, well.
There are a multitude of ways to goof and send things to the list
inadvertently.  I've tried almost all of them.  You can:

Put the Fjord horse list in your address book - and "Reply to
Fordhorse-list"  - only you accidentally hit the name right above or below
it instead.  And watch in horror as it goes where it was not intended.:

OR

You can hit "Reply" and then copy and paste the address of the sender in
place of the FJordhorse-list address that is the default reply - and then
forget to do the paste part.  Same horror as above.

OR

You can think someone else sent you something privately - and Reply - only
to find it was from the list.  No horror - until you get your message
back...from the List.

Oh, well - To err is human.  Teaches us to be nice all the time. :)  And to
tolerate others' mistakes, I hope. :)
Gail Russell
Forestville CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]