This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Well, while I have been laying in bed recuperating from a tail bone injury,
I have been subjecting myself to hours of boring and sometimes down right
stupid Tv programs,  Today,  while watching one of my favorite silly shows,
(and Im not sure I should admit this)    On The planets funniest animals  on
the animal planet network,  They showed a Fjord trying to eat this carrot and
apple dangling from a string in their stall,  it was the funniest thing,  and
I could just make out the arched mane and Fjord markings,  the face was hard
to make out due to the ENLARGED lips trying ever so hard to get that carrot.

Oh well back to surfing TV , I can only handle about 5 min of sitting at a
time

And may I suggest to you all, not to go into a pasture with a newborn calf,
until mom is RESTRAINED,.   I couldnt run fast enough and she hit me at full
speed right in the tail bone,  OUCH  ,
If the typing is funny,  Its the good pain meds

Michele Noonan
STevensville, Montana