From: Gail Russell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: Bosal, Matt Sheridan
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 18:53:26 -0800

This message is from: Gail Russell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Karen,'

Consider two of your clinic spaces GONE!  Jim and I are coming.  We will
drive on Thursday - be there until Tuesday, if I remember correctly.  Ok, I
hope.  Matt was going to send me a JPEG of his flyer so I could circumvent
AOL's disinclination ? to let him send out JPEGS.   Will circulate to
whomever he asks.

Am in AZ visiting Mom w/ Alzheimers, so can't repost the bosal stuff now.
Will do when I am home late next week.

Will look into the trail less travelled stuff.  I've found Vaquero stuff in
tack shops, all too small.  We put a bosal (heavy wide training model) on
Gunthar before the team penning.  He responded very well, but we couldn't
leave it on him because it was too small.  His nose was being pinched all
the time.

Team penning was quite a trip  - maybe I can talk Matt into teaching us
exactly how you cut a horse out.  Decaffe loved it - Gunthar was confused -
but had his ears perked up to watch the cattle the whole time - until they
slammed into the arena wall.  Decaffe would chase a cow - but wouldn't
stop.  I need to learn better use of seat and legs.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

MOre later - my computer desk here is extremely ergonomically incorrect -
so typing is a pain.

Regards :)

Gail