This message is from: "Lynch/Stidham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi list,

   My name is Caitlin. I am generally a lurker and have posted only a
   few times. I am the one that got a Fjord gelding named Jordan as an
   engagement "ring". We took delivery of him on the 3rd of Feb. and I
   am very happy he is my friend.

   The reason I venture out into the Kitchen is to ask a somewhat
   silly question. I really want to go to the Horse Expo the is in
   Albany Or. We live in Bellevue Wa and this is an opportunity to
   meet some of the people I see here.

   Can the person that is heading up this project please let me know
   when this is so I can take the time off. I could also use
   directions but I'll find my way if needed.

   I need to get pictures of Jordan and Caleb(3yr old Morgan gelding)
   and show off my kids.

   I would also like to send our heart felt wishes to Janne in regards
   to your loss. It is so sad to hear but should never be hidden. To
   share is to heal. Blessings to Heidi. Short memories are good for
   something right?

   Caitlin in soggy Bellevue WA Jordan and Caleb, 3 Cats, 2 guinea
   pigs, 2 parakeets and Joe my fiance.