This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 03:29 PM 2/28/00 -0500, you wrote:
This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 2/28/00 11:46:25 AM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I remember seeing him when I bought Juniper. He was a really nice boy. If
>  we were in the market for gelding would have snatched him up.
Jimmy would be the same age as Juniper because they are all named with the
same initial for that year.  Jimmy is not by Los Trigos King though but by a
horse whose name starts with S -- Solvang?  Somebody i've been told is
important.

He is actually by Solar.  He was a AI baby.  Here is the pedigree :

LOS TRIGOS JIMINY  AC-E-379-SG
Foaled May 4, 1991
Bred by VIRGINIA L.S. COWLES,  ROWE,  NM

                VALEBU  N-1569  1.pr 1.avk.pr
        HELLEVE  N-1765  3.pr
                ERNA  N-13063  1.pr
SOLAR  N-1849  H-I40 N-Q-103-S 2.pr p V