This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     A woman in Albuquerque I know (and know her horses) has two fjords for
sale to good homes, as her interests have gone to Lippizaner Land.  She has a
lovely fjord gelding named Jiminy (call name Jimmy) who is 7 or 9, I can't
remember which, originally from Los Trigos.  He is not large.  He is about
13.2 I think.  He is a well-trained riding horse suitable for a beginner, has
been used with special needs kids in the past, and has been ridden western
and English.  He doesn't drive.  He is a very sweet horse and is the horse
that got us interested in fjords in the first place.
   The filly is about a year and a half, from back East of very good
breeding, name La Traviata.   She's going to be big, is drop-dead gorgeous,
has had ground training.  She is very bold and full of herself, but sweet.
You could do anything with this one, but she'll need professional training.
The owner's name is Lesley Becker and her E-mail address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     These horses have had regular vet care, worming, shots, etc. and have no
health or personality problems.   I want them myself but think 2 green horses
for a greenish person is probably already 2 too many.
Gail-Dorine