This message is from: Mary Thurman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--- Lori Albrough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This message is from: Lori Albrough
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> So, I will send these URL's to the list and what
> info I can remember, and if
> the folks that sent the photos would like to speak
> up, please do so!

> Photos of Mary Thurman's Norwegian imported ulsdun
> mare Line (pronounced
> Leena). The foal in the photo is Raintree's Flikke.
> These photos are from
> the 1991 evaluation at Libby.

Lori,

I might add here that Line (N13475 N-K-160-M C-108) is
by Ola Gik (N1703) and out of Flikka (N13310).  She
was foaled in 1971, so was 20 years old when the
pictures were taken.  She was nursing a foal, plus
carrying another one at the time of the Evaluation.
She was awarded ++ for type, ++ for body, +-(middles)
for bone and +-(middles) for movement, and awarded a
2nd premium.  She received the only ++ ratings in the
class of 14 mares.   There was one Norwegian
judge(David Klove) and one American judge at this
evaluation.  The filly in the picture (Raintree's
Flikke) was Sired by Rusten (MCD-0-047-S). These
pictures are just for "sharing".

Mary

> http://www.capable.on.ca/clinic/LineFoal.jpg
> http://www.capable.on.ca/clinic/LineMary.jpg