This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all,

Saw Anita's note (see below) about nice heads coming from Ola Gik.  Thought
it might help to confirm that he was a source of nice heads to know that
Romulus has a nice head, AND Ola Gik is both his maternal and paternal great
grandsire.  Other horses I know of with Ola Gik in their background are
Ravel and Ramstad (now deceased - but both Ravel and Romulus are his
offspring).  Also Viola (Romulus' dam)- seems to me the Lapps have her?
Does she have a particularly nice head?

Just now, while searching for information on Viola, I discovered this 1998
e-mail (see below) about a 1998 foal from Katya (Line X Rusten) and Romulus
(sire).  Does anyone know if she has a particularly nice head?

At 09:41 AM 2/23/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>This message is from: Anita Unrau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Susan,
>Yes, Anvil's Unior is N. American bred but both parents were from Norway.  His
>sire is Rudaren that we imported in 1981 and his dam Ruby, was one of the mares
>that Jon Hegdal picked to fill the last load of mares we importred.  We did not
>see her until she arrived in Canada.  She is a big body older type mare.  I
>believe she is still in Ontario breeding but not sure.

Gail Russell
Forestville CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Clicker List Web Site : http://clickryder.cjb.net