This message is from: "M.Bijster" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>>What a cutie!  But it's the first time I've seen a fjord in a blanket!
Love
>the picture though, the scenery, and the happy human, horse and dog.
>
>Pamela

hello Pamela,

I use a blanket on my Fjord because she loses her many hairs faster that
way.
She will not be so wet wet when ridden  without all that hair.
She does not need it, because she is stabled inside.
Unfortunetaly I do not have land to let her outside, but she lives on a
ridingschool where I rent a box. In summer she gets out in the meadow  for
about one hour a day.
Ground is very expensive here, as we live with so many people in this
country. Anyway, it rains a lot and the ground is very slippery so it is not
fun for the horses to be outside.
My xperience is that the horses love to be outside for a while, but than
again love to go back to their stable.
Of course we take care that they are moving enough everyday and do not get
bored.

Anyway, I will do the pictures again to make them sharper and send them
again.
greetings, Marion