This message is from: Lori Albrough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> This message is from: Debby Stai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Are we allowed to post pictures to this list?  I'd love to put some up
> of Amber to get some opinions about her.

Hi Debby - we can't post pictures to the list, but I will volunteer to put
pictures on a special section of our web site (which is not visible to the
public) for the purposes of an online "conformation clinic" and discussion,
if people want to try that. It can be hard to evaluate a horse from a photo,
though, as camera angle etc have so much influence.

At any rate, anyone who wants to take me up on the offer, email me a JPG
file and I will put it up and send you the URL so you can post it to the
list.

Lori A.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]