This message is from: " Dave McWethy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

As mentioned here earlier, I went this weekend to the Minneapolis area on a
college trip for my son, and visited Tish Pasqual and her husband.  I ended
up meeting a bunch of Fjord people, and the funny thing was, none of them
had met each other before the weekend.

Saturday I joined Tish to see her Fjord gelding and fuss
with her harness.  Then we went to Linda Mydral's fancy indoor and saw her
Fjord gelding and Linda Lotti's Fjord gelding.  All were very nice horses
and had notably nice temperaments.  I hadn't intended to see only Fjords in
MN, but I guess there are so many, it's hard to find anything else!  MN is
fjord central of the midwest.

In the evening at Tish's house we had dinner, with Linda Lotti and husband
Roy, Marguerite (last name?) and Betsy and Michael Scott.  I understand
Michael has done well driving at Blue Earth and Prairie Du Chien this year.
He has the gleam in his eye to do CDE's so its a matter of time.

It was a great off season gathering.  Thanks to Tish for a fine time.  I'm
sold on Minnesota.

Camptown Dave