This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I will ask at the local tack shop.  Most Aussie saddles that I've seen are
for narrower horses - though I'm told the Austrailian stock saddle company
now makes wider ones.  Will ask Amy (my tack shop manager/ horse trainer
friend) if she knows of anything.  At 03:32 PM 2/14/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>This message is from: Lori Puster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Has anyone ever tried EasyBoots on their Fjord,and if so what did you think?
>
>Also, I've been trying to find a real Australian stock saddle to fit a
>Fjord, preferably a used one as the new prices are prohibative.  Does
>anyone else ride Aussie, or have a saddle for sale?

Gail Russell
Forestville CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Clicker List Web Site : http://clickryder.cjb.net