This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to briefly fill you in on the upcoming Expo in Albany, OR and
remind you to mark your calendars for March 24-26.

This started out as just a little project of mine, but has since snowballed
(most of my 'projects' seem to have a way of doing that to me)!  I will be
joined by Catherine Lassesen who has volunteered to bring a mare and foal and
to drive during our Breed Demo.  We will also be joined by Peg Knutsen with
Erlend to ride English and have a grey present for the public to see.

Would like to invite everyone who can, to attend and show support for Fjord
horses (translated hoop 'n' holler!  HA!).

Tackling a project like this in an effort to expand public awareness of the
Fjord, is labor intensive, and expensive -- ask any of the folks who DO
Equitana!  I am really excited to have a public forum of this magnitude
available at our doorstep!  An event such as this benefits ALL Fjord owners
so please remember to thank those folks who are willing to do the work on
behalf of everyone.

Once again, I encourage you to come, lets show strength in numbers -- hoop
'n' holler a bit and maybe even offer to lend a hand!

Sarah, I received the banner, etc.  Thanx!  Will return when this is all over.

Gayle Ware
Field of Dreams
Eugene, OR