This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Gee, I thought the only registry that meant anything in the fjord world
was NFHR. I hope we aren't going to to start outbreeding. Isn't that a
violation of NFHR rules?

 Guess I'm missing the point here. Please educate all the inquiring minds
- or is it just me?

Wish I had gotten a picture of spreading manure the other day. 3, uh,
BROWN duns, all in the mud, & - well, you know.

Only breeding to fjords, now accepting bookings. (Sorry, that was the
shameless commerce division's input)
Joel Harman
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.