This message is from: misha nogha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hey, cool web site! Erland is cute eh? The opening snow photo is awesome!
Yeah! Makes me hope to get a grey. One of my mares, out of Rusten had a
grey for her first foal. I think she should give me another one by now.
Maybe this year. We are expecting three foals this year. I have a Rudaren
mare--we'll see if she has any grey ones. Although that one will be spoken
for I am sure, everyone likes her kids even though she is a bigger slightly
coarser type of Fjord. I still have yearling gelding Hugin for sale. He is
a cutie and peppy and could make some one an excellent Fjord jumper.

Misha Shota Fjords
http://www.eoni.com/~mishamez