This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Fjord folks -

Here in Syracuse we're basking in sunshine and planning a
show for you Northeasters.  The date is August 5, 2000.
That's a Saturday, but the Cayuga County Fairgrounds will
be open for us mid-afternoon Friday and camping is
available as well.  Julie Will is our head contact, and
the show committee is rounded out by Chris Loveless, Pat
McCurdy, Tammy Savery and me, Linda Wollowitz.  We are
doing this show in lieu of the NYS Breeders Show which is
held in May.  We have always been 3rd cousins, not even
2nd cousins to the other show breeds (Saddlebreds,
Hackneys, Morgans, etc.) and have usually had to show in a
4-H ring, far from the Coliseum.  So... this is the show
for you, for us, for our friends and admirerers.  We will
post the fees (reasonable, probably $8/class), stall fees
(refundable except for $10 if you clean up!), hope to see
you there!  Stella III's mom...linda wollowitz