This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 2/6/00 10:06:03 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Here is a thought to remember when you get your stallion home
Wrong Gail -- I would never pretend to have the skill to own a stallion.
On the rest I do know what you mean.  I think I have an obligation to my
animals to let them know that I am, in fact, in charge and will take care of
them.  They're more comfortable that way and so am I.  I don't really
understand people who are afraid of their horses because I wouldn't have mine
if I was afraid of them.  I am aware of what they can do to me (probably
accidentally) and I'm cautious, but not afraid.