This message is from: Joanna Crell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 ok truck hustler, glad david didn't read that post the keyboard would be
all fulla saliva!   so I told robyn to get with you, I lost her number
under some pile here. She was telling me about a sort of green house
structure to ride and drive in not too long ago. I'm curious.
Yes I heard that sucking sound. I thought it was the sound of a vortex
originating in the south, the epicenter being jesse helms. pulling out of
new hampshire heading next to where lunacy truly has a stronghold.Every
election year I pray that just a litlle bitty twister will touch down and
lift up the most offensive of the gang,and whirl 'em around abunch, give
them an awakening or maybe just take them away. but there are so many!!
Mealy mouthed silver spooned snakes that make ordinary humans want to wreac
some major havoc. You like Bill Bradley  cause he's tall, I know it!  what
else could it be? He's kinda snippy don't you think? I was failing Algebra
when the Knicks were on top. I can remember his game like it was yesterday.
I was the only girl in a tutoring class and my buddies  would share the
paper with me cause they played hoop with my father BWM and brother bwb and
some of their coolness helped my day go by easier.    We used to laugh
alot. You never really imagine that people who play games for a living will
turn into presidents or anything. oh well. guess it pays to go to school.
see you later, have a safe trip.Joanna
        Joanna Crell - David Folger
    Willowind Therapeutic  Riding Center
       Mt.Desert Island, Maine 04609