This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 This letter was sent to the SFJ, and Amy has answered, sending them to NFHR.
 I wonder if the NFHR could advertise in the SFJ?
>From
:      Roger & Madelyn Ferrell
                Box 157
              Malta, MT.59538
        Hello
   We are looking for a horse register for Fjord horses in the US. We have
purchased 4 colts in Canada that are Reg. there, but we want them to be reg.
here. We looked in your magazine,(which we love) but didn't see anything
about it. We did see an address for the American Cream Draft Horse Asso., so
we thought you might help us with the Fjords. thank you very much, Roger &
Madelyn.

 A good place for the information. Tillie

Dun Lookin' Fjords
Bud, Tillie & Amy Evers
Redmond OR
[EMAIL PROTECTED]