This message is from: Wild Flower Fjord Farm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi there;

I am in great need of help.  In our area of the province we do not have
vets that deal with equine related prblemes.  My horse is a 18 year old
TB that I got off the track.  Here are her symptoms
*Inflamation in the hock down to the pastern
*Swelling comes and goes
*Hair loss
*Clearish yellow puss coming from the top of the leg.
*Sores break out with yellow slim type puss.
*Horse is now sound
*Runs around without problem
The thing is I had this horse on pills and medication and they did
nothing for her.  The vet tells me to bring her to an equine vet but we
are far away from them and she is not a show horse anymore.
What can I do to get the swelling down and make her more comfortable
I know that not everyone could help me but someone could have seen this
in one of their horses and could help me out here!!

Any help would be appreciated!

Renee Lafleur
Wild Flower Fjord Farm

--