This message is from: "Lynch/Stidham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thank-you Jean,

    I was very happy to see that People do listen and I really wanted to
let people know that not ALL place like this are bad.

    We take delivery of Jordan Feb.3rd and I can hardly wait. I would be
happy to share Jordans whole story with any one that wants to listen.
Foreverton saved him and I am very glad.

    I have met the little mare Leighla and she is very sweet. I did not
ride her because we were looking for a gelding but she is cute, not show
material but should make someone a fine trail horse.

    I will send pictures of our horse family as soon as we can. I will
even take pictures upon receiving so people can have a little more
understanding.

    I do have one question. We are currently trying to figure out what
kind of bit to use on Jordan. I know about bits and there various uses
and yes I will ask what he has been ridden in, but I would like to get
some feedback on what others use and find successful.

    I use an O ring snaffle with our 2 yr old Morgan and he does very
well in this, of course I can and do ride him with his halter and lead
rope, him doing as well or better. He is our genius.:) It seams the less
the better for this boy.

    So let me know your opinions and experiences with bits and
hackamores etc. I am always learning.

    Thanks again for hearing my views and experiences.

    Caitlin