This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Very nice. I too would like to see more pictures. Erlend looks great. I say
the West has some great stallions. Among them a number of beautiful looking
Greys.  We to have Bjorn-Knutson on our web page. He is a dark Grey. He has
shaped up and is filling out getting more muscle. He enjoys being able to see
his gals across the drive looking more pregnate everyday. March can't come
fast enough for me. I do hope we get a grey baby. Thanks for letting us enjoy
your page. You need a guestbook so we can sign in our good wishes. Tillie

Dun Lookin' Fjords
Bud, Tillie & Amy Evers
Redmond OR
[EMAIL PROTECTED]