This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Caitlin,
I'm a little behind in reading mail so I just got your introduction.  You
will be so happy with your new horse.

They do make aussie saddles that fit fjords (at least mine fits my mares)
very well.  I bought mine when I had a tb.  She wasn't a stringy, racey
looking thing, but a big, wide horse.  And the aussie fit her well.  My
fjords backs are about the same shape as this mare (although a lot shorter).

Anyway, welcome to the group, and congratulations on your engagement AND your
engagement gift.  Sounds like your fiancee is a keeper, he's got the good
taste to buy you a fjord instead of a ring!!!

Pamela