This message is from: "Carl & Sarah Nagel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Last summer I purchased Quad-L's Orianna C-261 (NFHR #QL-W-089-M).    She is
sired by Rudaren and out of Majbrit.   Ori is 17.  She's been a wonderful
trail horse for me, she is surefooted and strong, is kind and obedient, and
I'm so happy to have her.  She has pulled sleds and wagons, is trained to
drive single and as part of a team.  I think she's quite a gal.

I am looking for owners of her offspring.  I have seen only one of her
foals, and that is last year's baby, Quad-L's Odar.    I would like to know
of those of you who own any of her offspring, please email me and if you
have any pictures .... I'd love to see them.  Thanks so much.

I'm interested to know what Ori's offspring look like as adults, what they
are doing (riding, driving, etc.)  It looks like the ones I know about were
sired all by Rusten, and then with one by Dusty, and one by BlueJeans.

from the CLRC I have these offspring listed:

    Quad-L's Bianka -870-    (Dusty)
    Quad-L's Bree  - 631-       (Rusten)
    Quad-L's Brennar -1041-    (BlueJeans)
    Quad-L's Britta -872-    (Rusten)
    Quad-L's Odar -1917-    (Rusten)
    Quad-L's Tess -566-    (Rusten)

Mike?  do you show any other offspring of Ori's listed through NFHR records?

Thanks all!

Sarah Nagel