This message is from: "Sarah Vogeley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Interesting...  Our three mares have a paddock that runs about 15 feet from
our house and in the mornings (when it's warmer) my husband and I often lift
up our bedroom window to say good morning to them.  I have watched them
instinctively look for the doors on the first level of our home, but after
we "chat" with them for a bit, they realize where our voices are coming from
and look up at us on the second floor.  One of our mares looks up at us with
a look as if she's saying, "What the heck are you doing up there? Get down
her and give me breakfast, NOW!"

Sarah Vogeley
New Forest Farm
Charlottesville, VA

>From: Anita Unrau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
>Subject: Re: 13th Warrior
>Date: Tue, Jan 25, 2000, 9:17 AM
>

>  People always told us that horses don't look up but I got some pics of them
looking up to see what that horrible noise was.