This message is from: " Dave McWethy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This weekend Pam and I traveled 400 miles into Canada and stayed with
Cheryl Briellard, in Ottawa. With Cheryl and Julie Will and her husband
Darryl, we staged a surprixe housewarming party for Pat Wolfe, who has just
built an ambitious new home nearby.  Pat and Cheryl have some very nice
imported horses,
ones even woolier than my own, dressed, I think, for the next Ice Age, which
seemed to be starting this weekend.  It was much fun to take the time to
spend with these good friends, even if it was too cold to drive.

Cheryl is in a good location, convenient to both Pat with his stallion Felix
and Julie's Flotre.  Both are exceptionally nice stallions, and a very
significant advantage to the gene pool on this continent.

Many of you know Pat, but probably few know his wife Jane.  We got to hear
from her about her trek last summer in Nepal, where she and two friends
organized their own expedition (emphasis on the "ped"), and hiked 250 miles,
including the crossing of a pass at 16,000 feet.  She's a pretty remarkable
lady!

Dave