This message is from: "Betsy Bauer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello List and Welcome/Hello Ernie....
   I came across an interesting site regarding carriages.
http://www.carriagemart.com  I do believe I saw a Bird in Hand there.
Perhaps it will work out for you and others who either want to purchase or
just see all the different styles of carriage. Any one interested in a
magnificent authentic Park Drag? E-me...
   Abbey has been making great progress with her fjord, Hakar, and jumping.
 They passed the D2 rating of Pony Club.  To better feel the sport of
jumping she began her jumping lessons on a schooling horse (not a fjord
sorry to say) and then couldn't wait to try it on Hakar.  Saturday, she
jumped with alittle more confidence but Hakar really would rather go for it
and really jump. Abbey pulls him back because she isn't quite convinced. So
he ends up walking over or hopping. We all know the process is gradual,
just thankful that she has the right pony to care for her as she rides.

How everyone's week is a little warmer...
   Betsy Bauer
   www.fjordpony.com