This message is from: Mike and Casey Rogillio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Marsha Jo Hannah wrote:
Depends....

I have no doubt that Karen could make the boots stay on anything,
especially in relatively flat, dry Nevada.  Whether *I* could make
them stay on in the steep, clay-mud slime I have to deal with is
unclear.  ;-)

I have to say here that I've lurked on Endurance.net off and on for
about 4 years now.  Karen Chaton (who was pictured in the Spring
something-or-another catalog) is an endurance rider, has completed Tevis
at least once if not 2 or 3 times . . so I think she can make her Easy
Boots stay on ANYplace!!   I realize that not everyone would know these
tidbits of info, so please don't think I'm picking on you, just had to
write that I think she knows that of which she speaketh.  I remember
waaay back when everyone on the E.net was struggling with EBoots and she
was a front-runner in getting them to fit and getting them back off
easily.

Casey - in windy, cold, rainy AL - with only 10 bales of hay between me
and 2 angry horses!! EEEEEEKKKKKSSS