This message is from: walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I keep finding one more fjord - this one looks like a rosemaling type
painting on wood, perhaps a wooden dish and shows various color fjords -
maybe a red, white and brown dun?

http://www.norskfolke.museum.no/presentasjon/bonde-best/motiv.html?motiv=frieri+-+bryllup+og+fest&bildenr=2&image.x=2&image.y=5

Carol in Franconi, NH where it has warmed up from 20 below this morning
to 5 below with an unmentionable windchill - but the sum has peaked out
right now.  Brit and Nelson are watching the brave brown horse at the
Franconia Inn next door driving a sleigh with jingle bells around the
snow covered airport across the street - and have even kicked up their
heals abit romping!  They will hide if they see me coming toward the
barn with the harness, so I won't spoil their fun... besides, it is too
cold for me!  At least we finaly have enough snow to cover the grass,
all 5" of it.