This message is from: "Tish Pasqual" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dave will be in the Minneapolis area the weekend of February 12 (his son will
be looking at Carleton College as a possible school to attend), and was
wondering if some kind of get together - perhaps a dinner somewhere?  Potluck
at my house (southwest Minneapolis)?  could be organized.  If things work out
he may also be offering me some driving advice out at my farm.  Any other
driving/Fjord opportunities for him?

Dave is also on the CD-L, so we may be having a cross-list event!

Tish and Elph in Minneapolis