This message is from: misha nogha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sorry I have been off the list so long. Some pretty ntense family health
crises'--still going on--visitors, still here, working with horses and
getting my new traditional siamese breeding stock has kept me pretty busy.
I do feed an alfalfa mix hay in the winter without overweight problems. I
don't feed grain--except to put a dash of supplement into--so I like to
have the extra protein in the winter. Also, In the past couple of years it
has rained on the all grass hay and ruined it. So I would rather take my
chances with alfalfa mix than moldy hay. One of the things I have done is
for my hay to be analyzed for nutrition to check out the TDN. It's really
neat to see just what you are feeding your horses.

My husband uses an Aussie saddle and loves it. He doesn't rope so didn't
feel the need for a western, and liked the secure feeling of the aussie
saddle. He doesn't care at all for my all purpose.

Lots of great stuff on the list. Enjoy reading it.

Hey got a laugh the other day from a girl who wanted to use a picture of my
stallion for her virtual horse. It's a little web club where kids have
pretend horses and take them to pretend shows on the net. It's pretty cute.
Glad she liked Joey. He is a lot of fun as a non-pretend horse too.

Steve could you please send me your mailing address again. Ahem. Lost it.

Misha
Shota Fjords
http://www.eoni.com/~mishamez