This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 1/20/00 9:03:00 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<  Soooo if anyone has the self  cleaning barn... let me know. I have 30
plus horses, I would love to test it  out on. Catherine L. >>

Well, I've seen ALMOST a self cleaning barn!  A few  years ago we were in
France, and took a tour of the Cadre Noir.  They DID have a conveyor belt
that took manure down the backside of the barn.  Still needed human power to
load the thing though.  And they hot walker they had was impressive.  It
looked almost like a children's carousel, it was an enclosed building, you
could see the horse from shoulder up, it had a roof, and it had partitions
between each horse.  BTW, I also saw a fjord, about a half mile from the
school, going through lovely dressage paces.  Actually saw a few fjords
during the whole trip.

Pamela