This message is from: "Catherine Lassesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Fred, It was 354 days. She waxed up on 352. She was a different mare in the
fact that she ate like a HOG up until the minute she had legs sticking out.
Then she finally laid down and with a big push, spit him out. Then I gave
her the bran mash and she stayed down until it was all gone. By then, Numann
was out of the bag and had moved over to Kristi's head. We imprinted for an
hour and then Mama got up and baby got up and he knew immediately where the
Milk Bar was. Enjoy the birthing in Feb. We have an AQHA mare due Feb 1st.
So it is time to do it all over again. I LOVE IT! Catherine L.