This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Oh Boy, don't I know about WHITE horses!  I have a "white dun" mare Stella
and an all white( yellow?) with no stripe mare, Anvil's Adel and they
ALWAYS look dirtier than the two brown dun boys!  Winter is the best, altho
they look more "cream" colored" against the white of the snow.

Letting the mane stick out wouldn't be good, Adel gets hers VERY dirty!
Maybe a sleazy with a special cut to allow the mane to stand up!

Patti, what's the name of your White dun Gelding and what are his
bloodlines?  Modellen?  or is he from Anvil stock (related to Line and
Stella)?

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, in from snow blowing the drive in preparation
for the farrier to come!  HOORAY!  +23 degrees and the  sun just came up a
half hour ago for five and a half hours of "sunlight" (if there were no
clouds)

>I own a white dun gelding, keeping him clean is hard. He also
>is not one of those clean stall horses, he loves to poop and pee in the
>middle of the stall and lay in it.  I have several others that poop in the
>back of the stall only, but not him!  We do some showing and demo's at horse
>fairs.  I see those sleazy's and think that is what I need, but I need the
>mane to be able to stick out.  Anyone up for the challenge?
Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
[EMAIL PROTECTED]