This message is from: "Catherine Lassesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Get a CIGAR out for Samstein! Kristi has her baby at 12:01 am start and
finish at 12:05am on 1/14/00. I believe the first baby of the year. (Mike?)
Give Samstein a beer,,,, it's a BOY! A beautiful, VERY LONG LEGGED BOY! He
has the longer head but pretty like Papa. His back is higher than my belly
button. I'll measure later. I just got back from the barn (slept and watched
his 1st 6 hours). Will shower then measure. Congratulations Ursula and
Brian... CL