This message is from: "Knutsen Fjord Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Digest

I want to add my appreciation of your remarks on the best Fjord, Dr Brian.
Right on target!  Karen, welcome to the List.  You had a question about
jumping a smaller Fjord.  Our gelding, Rocky, could clear 4 1/2 feet
[riderless] at 15 months of age.  [Ask Gayle Ware about the dent in her
gate....]  At that time, he was probably 13-3 or so.  I think you could find
many athletic Fjords who would fill the bill for you.

Good luck - Peg Knutsen, Knutsen Fjord Farm, in snowy Ellensburg.  What a
hoot to watch those guys slip and slide and kick and run into each other in
this very dry powder!