This message is from: Gregor Fellers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am going to the International Side Saddle Organization banquet in NJ on
Saturady. Taking lots of Fjord pictures with me. Pictures of them riding and
jumping side saddle (and off side saddle). SF Hannah and SF Amy are featured
- Full page color article - in the ISSO quarterly magazine.

We are finishing up a weeks vacation in sunny Daytona Beach and leaving for
the snowless New Hamshire tomorrow. Miss all the criters, even the parrots.
I don't supose that there are too many Fjord owners in this part of the country.

Anyone heard anything about the Northeast Fjord Assciation lately? Have not
received my memebership bill yet.

Carol Fellers