This message is from: Pat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear Jessi,
I can only speak for Green Valley Farm, perhaps I can give you an idea:
Right now I have a four yr old gelding that rides, lunges by voice command and
ground drives, has all ground manners, draft in frame (stocky) 13-3 selling for
$4,500.00
We own the dam and sire. His sire was imported from Norway.

He is home raised.

Now on the other end:    Our top selling horse right now is a five year old
mare, imported from Holland as a yearling. she hold a blue level in
conformation in the American Evaluation system, she was Reserve Champion mare
at the 1998
Midwest Fjord show and Grand Champion Mare at the 1999 Midwest Fjord show, she
rides (intro dressage) and drives, participated in four driving shows last year
and two clinics, she represented the breed at the Midwest Horse fair in
Madison, Wi. She is 15 hands and very lady like. She is by the stallion
DRAGESET, an ELITE stallion in Holland who is now deceased. There are only two
other mares in the United States by Drageset. She is out of the mare Jasjmin a
ster
mare in Holland.
Her name is Parabel. She is calm by nature and after a short time at shows she
was then shown by my owner an amateur, she is trustworthy. She is priced at
$16,000.00 because she is worth it! With her bloodlines and show record her
foals will have a higher value.

Another imported five year old mare with no show record, rides and I just
started her to a cart is by the preferente stallion Heimann and out of the mare
Hilona by Drageset. Heimann has four generations of first premium influx. Penny
is small 13-3, ...has a nice long stride, we are currently getting her ready
for our 2000 evaluation and will be shown until sold. She is priced at $13,000.

We also have a two year old filly, coming three half sister to the Parabel mare
(out of the same mare) priced at $10,000.00...she is imported, won her halter
class at the Midwest Fjord show last year out of 17 horses, and we just put a
saddle on her last week....

all of our horses lunge, ground drive, have ground manners, bath, clip, haul,
farrier work,..etc.
Handled everyday, rain or shine.

Just to give you an idea.

Hope I've helped Pat Holland, Mgr/Tr. Green Valley Farm.
You can see us on our web site: greenvalleyfarm.com or go into the nfhr web
site and link on to us! Good Luck!