This message is from: "Meredith Sessoms" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>This message is from: "Sarah Vogeley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>>>Though now that I am hearing other peoples' observations of other Fjords
with similar tripping episodes, I am curious to know why this is?  Since I
have little direct contact with this breed, and I am trying to soak up as
much information as possible, I would really like to hear opinions from
breeders on this list.<<<

I am not a breeder yet, but there is only one thing I know of that could
cause widespread co-ordination problems within a breed that is reknown
worldwide for nimbleness and good movement - bad breeders.