This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Doesn't the Fjord Standard call for versatility? Doesn't that include that
they are nice under saddle, too? If you have been shopping for fjords lately
as I and many of my friends have, you might be appalled how some of them move
so inadequately that you want to get off for safety reasons. We are not
talking about creating Grand Prix Fjords, but how about ones that have THREE
normal, good gaits and can carry a rider with balance. I can't imagine that
the Vikings rode around on horses that didn't canter very well....