This message is from: Mary Thurman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi list,

Will be going "off list" for a week.  We are going on
a ski vacation in Canada.  My email server tends to
grumble a lot if there are lots of messages stacked
up, so I'll unsubscribe while I'm gone.  Messages to
our private email address will still go through,
however.  We're heading north to pursue our other
hobby - skiing.  It's a yearly pilgrimage for us.
Grew up in Libby back when it was truly a Scandinavian
town.  Most kids grew up with "boards" on their feet,
a ski pole in one hand, and a roll of buttered and
sugared lefse in the other - with visions of their
hero, Lasse Viren, running through their little heads
as they trudged off down the track.  Needless to say,
skiing has changed since then - downhill is now my
favorite - but guess it "gets into the blood" when
you're young!!  No, we did not have Fjord horses in
Libby back then - didn't even know they existed when I
was a kid.  Glad I found out about them.

See you all in a week or so.

Mary

=====
Mary Thurman