This message is from: Mike May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 08:22 PM 1/5/00 -0500, you wrote:
This message is from: "Rebecca Mayer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

So Mike, you say you have never had a problem, but not if you have gotten
any special license or paid attention to any such laws??

I don't have a special license (CDL). I do pay attention to the law for sure. My trailer/Pickup does NOT fit into this requirement:

"A trailer with a manufacturer's GVWR of more than 10,000 lbs. when the GCWR exceeds 26,000 lbs."

My 2 horse trailer with tack room fully loaded with 2 horses would likely not be much over 5,000 pounds. In fact I doubt that my truck/trailer combo would even come up to the 10,000 pounds let alone the 26,000 pounds.

You would have to have a pretty big truck/trailer combo to get up to that weight.

Mike